Lifestyle and semen quality: role of modifiable risk factors. epidemiol.
By: Jurewicz J, Radwan M, Sobala W, Ligocka D, Radwan P, Bochenek M, Hanke W
Published in: Syst Biol Reprod Med 2014; 60 (1): 43 - 51 (PubMed
| Journal website
Endpoint/type of risk estimation
- reproductive effects and pregnancy outcomes: semen quality
No general data is available for this article.
Request extraction of general data (only for registered users)
- Yildirim ME et al. (2015): What is harmful for male fertility: Cell phone or the wireless internet?
- Zalata A et al. (2015): In vitro effect of cell phone radiation on motility, DNA fragmentation and...
- Gorpinchenko I et al. (2014): The influence of direct mobile phone radiation on sperm quality.
- Rago R et al. (2013): The semen quality of the mobile phone users.
, mobile phone
, semenExposure: mobile phone
, non-EMF exposure