ELF magnetic fields, breast cancer, and melatonin: 60 Hz fields block melatonin's oncostatic action on ER+ breast cancer cell proliferation. med./biol.
By: Liburdy RP, Sloma TR, Sokolic R, Yaswen P
Published in: J Pineal Res 1993; 14 (2): 89 - 97 (PubMed
| Journal website
No general data is available for this article.
Exposure: magnetic field
- Trillo MA et al. (2013): Retinoic acid inhibits the cytoproliferative response to weak 50Hz magnetic...
- Trillo MA et al. (2012): Influence of a 50 Hz magnetic field and of all-transretinol on the...
- Girgert R et al. (2010): Signal transduction of the melatonin receptor MT1 is disrupted in breast cancer...
- Kanitz MH et al. (2007): Investigation of protein expression in magnetic field-treated human glioma...
- Blackman CF et al. (2001): The influence of 1.2 microT, 60 Hz magnetic fields on melatonin- and...
- Zhao YL et al. (1999): Increased DNA synthesis in INIT/10T1/2 cells after exposure to a 60 Hz magnetic...
, 50/60 Hz
Do you want to give a feedback on our extract of the article?