226 articles concerning extended query found, showing 1 to 10
* Early exposure of rotating magnetic fields promotes central nervous regeneration in planarian Girardia sinensis. med./biol.
Chen Q, Lin GM, Wu N, Tang SW, Zheng ZJ, Lin MC, Xu GX, Liu H, Deng YY, Zhang XY, Chen SP, Wang XM, Niu HB (2016), Bioelectromagnetics 37 (4): 244 - 255
Exposure: magnetic field, low frequency field, LF therapeutical/medical device
* Schwann-like cells differentiated from human dental pulp stem cells combined with a pulsed electromagnetic field can improve peripheral nerve regeneration. med./biol.
Hei WH, Kim S, Park JC, Seo YK, Kim SM, Jahng JW, Lee JH (2016), Bioelectromagnetics: in press
Exposure: magnetic field, intermediate frequency, signals/pulses
* Optimization of Neuromodulation for Bladder Control in a Rat Cystitis Model. med./biol.
Su X, Nickles A, Nelson DE (2016), Neuromodulation 19 (1): 101 - 107
Exposure: 1 Hz - 50 Hz
* Pulsed magnetic stimulation modifies amplitude of action potentials in vitro via ionic channels-dependent mechanism. med./biol.
Ahmed Z, Wieraszko A (2015), Bioelectromagnetics 36 (5): 386 - 397
Exposure: static magnetic field, signals/pulses
DETAILS * Exposure to 50 Hz electromagnetic field changes the efficiency of the scorpion alpha toxin. med./biol.
Jankowska M, Pawlowska-Mainville A, Stankiewicz M, Rogalska J, Wyszkowska J (2015), J Venom Anim Toxins Incl Trop Dis 21: 38
Aim: The effects of an in vivo exposure of cockroaches and an in vitro exposure of cockroach nerves to a 50 Hz magnetic field on the effects of the scorpion alpha toxin should be investigated.
Endpoints: effects on the neurological system (bioelectrical activity of central and peripheral nerves and whole body paralysis )
System: animal (species/strain): isolated nerve: American cockroach (Periplaneta americana)
Exposure: 50 Hz, magnetic field, 50/60 Hz, co-exposure
* Improved differentiation of oligodendrocyte precursor cells and neurological function after spinal cord injury in rats by oscillating field stimulation. med./biol.
Jing JH, Qian J, Zhu N, Chou WB, Huang XJ (2015), Neuroscience: 303-346 - 303-351
* Co-treatment Effect of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) with Human Dental Pulp Stromal Cells and FK506 on the Regeneration of Crush Injured Rat Sciatic Nerve. med./biol.
Kim YT, Hei WH, Kim S, Seo YK, Kim SM, Jahng JW, Lee JH (2015), Int J Neurosci 125 (10): 774 - 783
Exposure: magnetic field, signals/pulses, 50/60 Hz, co-exposure
* Reflex neuromodulation of bladder function elicited by posterior tibial nerve stimulation in anesthetized rats. med./biol.
Kovacevic M, Yoo PB (2015), Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 308 (4): F320 - F329
* Electrical stimulation of abdominal muscles to produce cough in spinal cord injury: effect of stimulus intensity. med./biol.
McBain RA, Boswell-Ruys CL, Lee BB, Gandevia SC, Butler JE (2015), Neurorehabil Neural Repair 29 (4): 362 - 369
Exposure: 50 Hz
* Electrical stimulation of dorsal root entry zone attenuates wide-dynamic-range neuronal activity in rats. med./biol.
Yang F, Zhang C, Xu Q, Tiwari V, He SQ, Wang Y, Dong X, Vera-Portocarrero LP, Wacnik PW, Raja SN, Guan Y (2015), Neuromodulation 18 (1): 33 - 40; discussion 40
Exposure: 50 Hz