127 articles concerning extended query found, showing 1 to 10
* The Enhanced Effects of Antibiotics Irradiated of Extremely High Frequency Electromagnetic Field on Escherichia coli Growth Properties. med./biol.
Torgomyan H, Trchounian A (2015), Cell Biochem Biophys 71 (1): 419 - 424
Exposure: millimeter waves
DETAILS * Real-time assessment of possible electromagnetic-field-induced changes in protein conformation and thermal stability. med./biol.
Beyer C, Christen P, Jelesarov I, Fröhlich J (2014), Bioelectromagnetics 35 (7): 470 - 478
Aim: To investigate whether radiofrequency electromagnetic fields can induce conformational changes in proteins.
Endpoints: protein conformation
System: isolated bio./chem. substance (in vitro): GrpE protein
Exposure: 100 MHz - 1.9 GHz, mobile communication system, GSM, radio frequency field
DETAILS * Influence of magnetic fields on the hydration process of amino acids: Vibrational spectroscopy study of L-phenylalanine and L-glutamine. med./biol.
De Ninno A, Castellano AC (2014), Bioelectromagnetics 35 (2): 129 - 135
Aim: To study the effect of weak magnetic fields on the structure of the amino acids L-glutamine and L-phenylalanine in aqueous solution.
Endpoints: structure of L-glutamine and L-phenylalanine; acid-base equilibrium
System: isolated bio./chem. substance (in vitro): L-phenylalanine and L-glutamine aqueous solution
Exposure: 50 Hz, magnetic field, static magnetic field, 50/60 Hz (AC), DC
* Influence of microwaves on the water surface tension. med./biol.
Parmar H, Asada M, Kanazawa Y, Asakuma Y, Phan CM, Pareek V, Evans GM (2014), Langmuir 30 (33): 9875 - 9879
* Microwave-specific acceleration of a Friedel-Crafts reaction: evidence for selective heating in homogeneous solution. med./biol.
Rosana MR, Hunt J, Ferrari A, Southworth TA, Tao Y, Stiegman AE, Dudley GB (2014), J Org Chem 79 (16): 7437 - 7450
* Diverse biological effects of electromagnetic-treated water. med./biol.
Yamabhai M, Chumseng S, Yoohat K, Srila W (2014), Homeopathy 103 (3): 186 - 192
Exposure: microwaves, 2.45 GHz, low frequency field
* Confirmation of hydroxyl radicals (.OH) generated in the presence of TiO2 supported on AC under microwave irradiation. med./biol.
Zhang Z, Yu F, Huang L, Jiatieli J, Li Y, Song L, Yu N, Dionysiou DD (2014), J Hazard Mater 278: 152 - 157
Exposure: microwaves, 2.45 GHz, co-exposure
* Combined effect of constant high voltage electrostatic field and variable frequency pulsed electromagnetic field on the morphology of calcium carbonate scale in circulating cooling water systems. med./biol.
Zhao JD, Liu ZA, Zhao EJ (2014), Water Sci Technol 70 (6): 1074 - 1082
Exposure: static electric field, signals/pulses, DC
* Evaluation of the effects of weak and moderate static magnetic fields on the characteristics of human low density lipoprotein in vitro. med./biol.
Abdi S, Dorranian D, Razavi AE, Naderi GA, Boshtam M, Ghorannevis M (2013), Bioelectromagnetics 34 (5): 397 - 404
Exposure: static magnetic field
* Electric field induced changes in protein conformation. med./biol.
Bekard I, Dunstan DE (2013), Soft Matter 10 (3): 431 - 437
Exposure: electric field, low frequency field, intermediate frequency