135 articles concerning extended query found, showing 1 to 10
* Parallel beta-sheet vibration band increases with proteins dipole moment under exposure to 1765 MHz microwaves. med./biol.
Calabro E, Magazu S (2016), Bioelectromagnetics 37 (2): 99 - 107
Exposure: mobile phone
* Aggregation process of paramagnetic particles in fluid in the magnetic field. med./biol.
Pei N, Cheng X, Huang Z, Wang X, Yang K, Wang Y, Gong Y (2016), Bioelectromagnetics: in press
Exposure: static magnetic field
* Microwave-Induced Inactivation of DNA-Based Hybrid Catalyst in Asymmetric Catalysis. med./biol.
Zhao H, Shen K (2016), Int J Biol Macromol 84: 367 - 371
Exposure: radio frequency field, 2.45 GHz
* Effectiveness of magnetically aligned collagen for neural regeneration in vitro and in vivo. med./biol.
Eguchi Y, Ohtori S, Sekino M, Ueno S (2015), Bioelectromagnetics 36 (3): 233 - 243
Exposure: static magnetic field, DC
* Effects of acupuncture at ST36 on pharmacokinetics of Schisandra lignans in rats. med./biol.
Ji D, Ning Z, Mao C, Sun Y, Liu J, Ji L, Yang H, Huang ZJ, Lu T (2015), Acupunct Med 33 (3): 223 - 229
Exposure: 50 Hz, co-exposure
* The effect of a low-frequency electromagnetic field on DNA molecules in aqueous solutions. med./biol.
Tekutskaya EE, Barishev MG, Ilchenko GP (2015), Biophysics 60 (6): 913 - 916
Exposure: magnetic field, low frequency field
* The Enhanced Effects of Antibiotics Irradiated of Extremely High Frequency Electromagnetic Field on Escherichia coli Growth Properties. med./biol.
Torgomyan H, Trchounian A (2015), Cell Biochem Biophys 71 (1): 419 - 424
Exposure: millimeter waves
DETAILS * Real-time assessment of possible electromagnetic-field-induced changes in protein conformation and thermal stability. med./biol.
Beyer C, Christen P, Jelesarov I, Fröhlich J (2014), Bioelectromagnetics 35 (7): 470 - 478
Aim: To investigate whether radiofrequency electromagnetic fields can induce conformational changes in proteins.
Endpoints: protein conformation
System: isolated bio./chem. substance (in vitro): GrpE protein
Exposure: 100 MHz - 1.9 GHz, mobile communication system, GSM, radio frequency field
DETAILS * Influence of magnetic fields on the hydration process of amino acids: Vibrational spectroscopy study of L-phenylalanine and L-glutamine. med./biol.
De Ninno A, Castellano AC (2014), Bioelectromagnetics 35 (2): 129 - 135
Aim: To study the effect of weak magnetic fields on the structure of the amino acids L-glutamine and L-phenylalanine in aqueous solution.
Endpoints: structure of L-glutamine and L-phenylalanine; acid-base equilibrium
System: isolated bio./chem. substance (in vitro): L-phenylalanine and L-glutamine aqueous solution
Exposure: 50 Hz, magnetic field, static magnetic field, 50/60 Hz, DC
* Influence of microwaves on the water surface tension. med./biol.
Parmar H, Asada M, Kanazawa Y, Asakuma Y, Phan CM, Pareek V, Evans GM (2014), Langmuir 30 (33): 9875 - 9879