Search for publications
120 articles concerning extended query found, showing 1 to 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >>
DETAILS * Influence of magnetic fields on the hydration process of amino acids: Vibrational spectroscopy study of L-phenylalanine and L-glutamine. med./biol.
De Ninno A, Castellano AC (2014), Bioelectromagnetics 35 (2): 129 - 135
Aim: To study the effect of weak magnetic fields on the structure of the amino acids L-glutamine and L-phenylalanine in aqueous solution.
Endpoints: structure of L-glutamine and L-phenylalanine; acid-base equilibrium
System: isolated bio./chem. substance (in vitro): L-phenylalanine and L-glutamine aqueous solution
Exposure: 50 Hz, magnetic field, static magnetic field, 50/60 Hz (AC), DC
* Diverse biological effects of electromagnetic-treated water. med./biol.
Yamabhai M, Chumseng S, Yoohat K, Srila W (2014), Homeopathy 103 (3): 186 - 192
Exposure: microwaves, 2.45 GHz, low frequency field
* Confirmation of hydroxyl radicals (.OH) generated in the presence of TiO2 supported on AC under microwave irradiation. med./biol.
Zhang Z, Yu F, Huang L, Jiatieli J, Li Y, Song L, Yu N, Dionysiou DD (2014), J Hazard Mater 278: 152 - 157
Exposure: microwaves, 2.45 GHz, co-exposure
* Evaluation of the effects of weak and moderate static magnetic fields on the characteristics of human low density lipoprotein in vitro. med./biol.
Abdi S, Dorranian D, Razavi AE, Naderi GA, Boshtam M, Ghorannevis M (2013), Bioelectromagnetics 34 (5): 397 - 404
Exposure: static magnetic field
* Electric field induced changes in protein conformation. med./biol.
Bekard I, Dunstan DE (2013), Soft Matter 10 (3): 431 - 437
Exposure: electric field, low frequency field, intermediate frequency
* The influence of millimeter waves on the physical properties of large and giant unilamellar vesicles. med./biol.
Cosentino K, Beneduci A, Ramundo-Orlando A, Chidichimo G (2013), J Biol Phys 39 (3): 395 - 410
Exposure: millimeter waves
* Determining the effects of microwave heating on the ordered structures of rice starch by NMR. med./biol.
Fan D, Ma W, Wang L, Huang J, Zhang F, Zhao J, Zhang H, Chen W (2013), Carbohydr Polym 92 (2): 1395 - 1401
Exposure: microwaves, 2.45 GHz
* Effect of high exogenous electric pulses on protein conformation: myoglobin as a case study. med./biol.
Marracino P, Apollonio F, Liberti M, D'Inzeo G, Amadei A (2013), J Phys Chem B 117 (8): 2273 - 2279
Exposure: electric field, static electric field, signals/pulses, theoretical study
* Non-thermal radio frequency and static magnetic fields increase rate of hemoglobin deoxygenation in a cell-free preparation. med./biol.
Muehsam D, Lalezari P, Lekhraj R, Abruzzo P, Bolotta A, Marini M, Bersani F, Aicardi G, Pilla A, Casper D (2013), PLoS One 8 (4): e61752
Exposure: 27.12 MHz, radio frequency field, PW (pulsed wave), static magnetic field
* The impact of background radiation, illumination and temperature on EMF-induced changes of aqua medium properties. med./biol.
Naira B, Yerazik M, Anna N, Sinerik A (2013), Electromagn Biol Med 32 (3): 390 - 400
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >>