Search for publications
44 articles concerning extended query found, showing 1 to 10
1 2 3 4 5 >>
* Effect of thermal and non-thermal pasteurisation on the microbial inactivation and phenolic degradation in fruit juice: a mini-review. techn./dosim.
Chen Y, Yu LJ, Rupasinghe HV (2013), J Sci Food Agric 93 (5): 981 - 986
* Inactivation of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium and Escherichia coli O157:H7 in peanut butter cracker sandwiches by radio-frequency heating. techn./dosim.
Ha JW, Kim SY, Ryu SR, Kang DH (2013), Food Microbiol 34 (1): 145 - 150
* Effect of a static magnetic field of 7mT on formaldehyde biodegradation in industrial wastewater from urea-formaldehyde resin production by activated sludge. techn./dosim.
Lebkowska M, Narozniak-Rutkowska A, Pajor E (2013), Bioresour Technol 132: 78 - 83
Exposure: static magnetic field
* Effect of frequency and waveform on inactivation of Escherichia coli O157:H7 and Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium in salsa by ohmic heating. techn./dosim.
Lee SY, Ryu S, Kang DH (2013), Appl Environ Microbiol 79 (1): 10 - 17
Exposure: electric field, 50/60 Hz (AC)
* Inactivation of foodborne pathogens in ground beef by cooking with highly controlled radio frequency energy. techn./dosim.
Schlisselberg DB, Kler E, Kalily E, Kisluk G, Karniel O, Yaron S (2013), Int J Food Microbiol 160 (3): 219 - 226
* Effect of chlorine, blanching, freezing, and microwave heating on Cryptosporidium parvum viability inoculated on green peppers. techn./dosim.
Duhain GL, Minnaar A, Buys EM (2012), J Food Prot 75 (5): 936 - 941
Exposure: microwaves, 2.45 GHz, non-EMF exposure
* Anaerobic digestion of organic fraction of municipal solid waste combining two pretreatment modalities, high temperature microwave and hydrogen peroxide. techn./dosim.
Shahriari H, Warith M, Hamoda M, Kennedy KJ (2012), Waste Manag 32 (1): 41 - 52
Exposure: microwaves, non-EMF exposure
* Survival of Listeria monocytogenes, Escherichia coli O157:H7, and Salmonella spp. on Catfish Fillets Exposed to Microwave Heating in a Continuous Mode. techn./dosim.
Sheen S, Huang L, Sommers C (2012), J Food Sci 77 (8): E209 - E214
* Reduction of diazinon and dimethoate in apple juice by pulsed electric field treatment. techn./dosim.
Zhang Y, Hou Y, Chen J, Chen F, Liao X, Hu X (2012), J Sci Food Agric 92 (4): 743 - 750
Exposure: electric field, signals/pulses
* Influence of humidity and of the electric and magnetic microwave radiation fields on the remediation of TCE-contaminated natural sandy soils. techn./dosim.
Horikoshi S, Muratani M, Miyabe K, Ohmura K, Hirowatari T, Serpone N, Abe M (2011), J Oleo Sci 60 (7): 375 - 383
1 2 3 4 5 >>