111 articles concerning extended query found, showing 1 to 10
DETAILS * Disturbed sleep in individuals with Idiopathic environmental intolerance attributed to electromagnetic fields (IEI-EMF): Melatonin assessment as a biological marker. med./biol.
Andrianome S, Hugueville L, de Seze R, Hanot-Roy M, Blazy K, Gamez C, Selmaoui B (2016), Bioelectromagnetics: in press
Aim: The differences between electrosensitive and healthy subjects regarding sleep quality and the melatonin level in saliva and urine should be investigated.
Endpoints: sleep quality and the melatonin level in saliva and urine
Exposure: EMF in general, shielding/field deprivation
DETAILS * Dispositional aspects of body focus and idiopathic environmental intolerance attributed to electromagnetic fields (IEI-EMF). med./biol.
Domotor Z, Doering BK, Koteles F (2016), Scand J Psychol 57 (2): 136 - 143
Aim: The effects of body focus during sham exposure of subjects with electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) on somatic symptoms should be investigated.
Endpoints: hypersensitivity/subjective complaints (somatic symptoms during sham exposure)
Exposure: magnetic field, low frequency field
* Attribution-Based Nocebo Effects. Perceived Effects of a Placebo Pill and a Sham Magnetic Field on Cognitive Performance and Somatic Symptoms. med./biol.
Szemerszky R, Domotor Z, Berkes T, Koteles F (2016), Int J Behav Med 23 (2): 204 - 213
Exposure: magnetic field, non-EMF exposure
* Reliable disease biomarkers characterizing and identifying electrohypersensitivity and multiple chemical sensitivity as two etiopathogenic aspects of a unique pathological disorder. med./biol.
Belpomme D, Campagnac C, Irigaray P (2015), Rev Environ Health 30 (4): 251 - 271
Exposure: EMF in general
* Aggregated data from two double-blind base station provocation studies comparing individuals with idiopathic environmental intolerance with attribution to electromagnetic fields and controls. med./biol.
Eltiti S, Wallace D, Russo R, Fox E (2015), Bioelectromagnetics 36 (2): 96 - 107
Exposure: mobile communication system, cell phone base station, GSM, UMTS, TETRA/TETRAPOL
* Sensory perceptions of individuals exposed to the static field of a 7T MRI: A controlled blinded study. med./biol.
Friebe B, Wollrab A, Thormann M, Fischbach K, Ricke J, Grueschow M, Kropf S, Fischbach F, Speck O (2015), J Magn Reson Imaging 41 (6): 1675 - 1681
Exposure: static magnetic field, MRI
* Effect of short-term mobile phone base station exposure on cognitive performance, body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure of Malaysians. med./biol.
Malek F, Rani KA, Rahim HA, Omar MH (2015), Sci Rep 5: 13206-1 - 13206-5
Exposure: mobile communication system, cell phone base station, GSM, UMTS
DETAILS * Is there a connection between electrosensitivity and electrosensibility? A replication study. med./biol.
Szemerszky R, Gubanyi M, Arvai D, Domotor Z, Koteles F (2015), Int J Behav Med: 755 - 763
Aim: A previous study by the authors (Koteles et al. 2013) was replicated and the results should be confirmed. The ability of electrosensitive probands to sense exposure to a 50 Hz magnetic field should be investigated.
Endpoints: hypersensitivity/subjective complaints (sensing of the magnetic field)
Exposure: 50 Hz, magnetic field, 50/60 Hz
* Effects of short-term radiation emitted by WCDMA mobile phones on teenagers and adults. med./biol.
Choi SB, Kwon MK, Chung JW, Park JS, Chung K, Kim DW (2014), BMC Public Health 14: 438
Exposure: 1.95 GHz, mobile phone, W-CDMA, personal exposure
* Kausaler, juristisch anerkannter Nachweis des Schädigungspotenzials technischer hochfrequenter Felder - eine Patientenkasuistik. med./biol.
Eger H (2014), Umwelt - Medizin - Gesellschaft 27 (3): 176 - 181